Ravenheart1987 Application

Declined applications can be found here.
ravenheart1987
Fresh arrival
Fresh arrival

Ravenheart1987 Application

Post by ravenheart1987 » 13-04-2017 11:41

Hello my name is Chris I'm 29 years old from Ohio. I have played on and off of Rust for several years. I like to consider myself a total gamer. I love all games and they are my passion. I spend alot of time on rust and feel that i have alot that i could bring to the table. One being time... and support. In my few days on this server I have learned alot about it and the people. I havent really had any serious issues minus one aggravating guy but we managed to work that out and so im on good terms with everyone. I feel I could be a great "Admin" or "Mod" However because im not willing to give up my playing on the server as a player I feel "Watchdog" Would suit me best. I literally have anytime available as i'm unable to work a real job due to medical reasons. This would allow me to help with any issues that are going on in the game be it server related questions ect. I Also like to consider myself a fair and honest person. I would have the servers best interest at all times as well as the best interest of the players on the server.

(id be willing to take whatever role is needed most as i was recently updated on the idea of family sharing and being able to mod from another account)

DJ-YpDutch
Admin
Admin

Post by DJ-YpDutch » 15-04-2017 20:06

Dear Raven,

Thank you for your application.

We are very sorry to inform you we have to decline your application. This is due to the fact that you are having some troubles with a number of players on Supreme Rust.

Granting an adminship in this stage would cause confusion amongst our players.

We hope we have hereby informed you.
Kind Regards,

Dj-YpDutch

Founder of Supreme Rust